LIDAR DATA PROCESSING
LIDAR (LIght Detection And Ranging) , a new technology in the field of topographical data collection with high speed, high density and accurate data. LIDAR scanning can occur day or night, as long as clear flying conditions are present; also have the capability to capture intensity reflectance data in addition to the x-y-z coordinates.
Our LiDAR data processing services:
Bare Earth Classification (Our LiDAR data processing services:
- Ground and Non-Ground Classification): We classify only ground points and Ground points are being used for creating surfaces.
- Advanced classification (Building, Road, Vegetation and etc..): We classify all required features as per specification.
- Ortho generation & Contour generation: Using DEM and photos, we generate ortho photo. Ortho photo is used for capturing 2d topographic features and being used in advanced classifications.
- Feature Extraction: As per requirement we capture features from LAS files
- 3d Building modeling: We generate 3d buildings from LAS file and complex building will be manually edited and fixed